Equitate offers a full-service training schedule for American Saddlebreds and Morgan horses of any age or training level. We specialize in teaching both juvenile and amateur riders how to ride and show their
horses. Equitate can assist with a training program that works for your horse and your goals for that horse.
Each horse has its own customized daily training routine, which is planned according to each horse and
their own individualized needs. Staff lives on the farm so horses are looked after all day, every
day. Clients trust the care of their horses with the quality and experienced staff at
Equitate goes to the greatest lengths to care and training of its horses. We train
American Saddlebreds for all divisions, even western and driving.
Equitate and their staff go over and above with the care for the horses. Horses that make Equitate their home are healthy and happy.
Included with board and training are:
- feed, water, shavings, stall cleaning
- complete care & training of horse
- includes all grooming & also grooming supplies, hoof grease
- includes all training equipment, including work bridles, all bits on double bridles, saddle pads, harness, cart usage, any extra blankets needed plus washing blankets
- everything we have to do to train the horse each month
- manage its care, including monitoring horse’s health, weight, temperament, advice on feed needs
- set up the vet for routine maintenance, be with the vet at each appointment
- set up and consult with farrier maintenance, be with the farrier at each appointment
- whatever other care is necessary
Under the direction and expertise of Equitate’s trainers, show riders and their horses
have bought home, regional, national, and world reserve and grand champion titles. Let them bring you some show ring success.
Equitate LLC also offers the service of finding and matching a rider with the right horse
in all aspects of suitability, including the level of both horse and rider. We have some wonderful horses for sale in
all price ranges and we welcome the opportunity to help people who are considering purchasing or leasing a show horse, learn about this wonderful sport.
Contact us at (262) 244-7771 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We can help you find what you are looking for!